We are seeking a Hygienist!
Our hours are:
Mondays and Tuesdays from 9am-5pm, Wednesdays from 1:30pm-8pm, and Fridays from 9am-4:30pm. (Closed on Thursdays and the weekends). We are looking for a hygienist for 3-4 days a week.
We are a small, non-corporate fee for service office, that has an excellent older patient base. Educating patients is critical and something we want you to be interested in. You would be promoting dental health, offering optimal care, and educating patients to understand decisions they make in a non-judgmental way. We are consistently listening to our patients values and providing the care they need.
- Ensure patients feel as comfortable as possible before their examination
- Sterilize dental instruments properly
- Conduct initial mouth screenings and check oral health history
- Identifying site-specific conditions like gingivitis, periodontitis, caries, and cracks/fractures.
- Clean and help protect patients’ teeth (e.g. remove plaque or apply fluoride)
- Educate patients of all ages on proper teeth care (by demonstrating, for example, good brushing techniques)
- Guide patient through "Next Steps" with basic treatment plan and scheduling/referrals.
- Take X-rays and digital impressions
- Assist dentists with selecting appropriate treatments for various diseases
- Maintain documentation and charts on each patient
- Monitor supplies
- Outstanding communication skills
- A patient and friendly personality
- Attention to detail
- Stamina to meet the physical demands of the job
- Diploma in Dental Hygiene
- Valid license to practice'
Our work environment includes:
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Modern office setting
Cartwright Dental is committed to providing you and your family with the highest standards in modern dental care. We are data-driven, inclusive, professional and our goal is to Connect with Patients. At our practice, we truly listen to the needs of our patients and we work diligently until we can find a solution to help with your needs. We also take great pride in providing exceptional care at an affordable price in a warm, welcoming environment. Our team is highly experienced and we continually expand our knowledge to advance in our skills so we can deliver beautiful results.
The practice has moved to a completely digital work flow including intraoral photos and primescan scanner. Two Assistants to help chart and organize trays / scheduling.
We provide our patients with options for their appointments and work with their availability.
Dental Solutions for the Whole Family
Our specially trained team has created an office environment that is family-friendly.
Our team of experts will work with you to create a plan that will solve all dental needs.
Affordability That Works for You
We are here to help all patients by providing a variety of financing options and payment plans.